sampler 1 sampler 1

Let's see here

Unoriginal and boring melody, besides that so half assed. Finish a song first before submitting plz

And when will people learn to use the techno tag correctly? Sigh

Morphone - Blue-Horned Rhino Morphone - Blue-Horned Rhino

Hmm...

Sounds like crap.

Morphone responds:

Crappy review is crappy.

There Was A Time There Was A Time

Hell

Would fit in a game.

Im not one to give you critiques though, so all I can say is that. Good job.

Naerbu responds:

Well, as a listener, you have opinions I value. You make music, too, so I'd have appreciated your critique.

[Dode] The Belmont Chill [Dode] The Belmont Chill

Sick

Music, vocals, art, writing, lyrics, you get it all right. Youre a creative genious man. I really like the music youre singing along to, sick. Work on the vocoding though. Keep up the good work, I enjoy listening to your music.

Craziness is good.

Pulp Fictionstep Pulp Fictionstep

Catchy

Catchy melody, but the intro was a bit unintresting until 6 seconds. Some of the FX could've been reduced in volume and thought they were a tad bit too distorted to be comfortable listening to, but still nice. As I play music loud most of the time I jumped up from my lil chair when I heard that gunshot. It was unnecessary imho, or it may have been misplaced/overused, but it might be completely up to taste. Sometimes I got the feeling there were spaces that could be filled up with more sounds.

However I am not really into dubstep. Used to listen to it a bit, but nontheless I still liked the song though, sounded more like a 8bit hybrid. So ya, here you go. My review. Scuse me if it is useless.

Mind asking what software you use?

superuberinsaneausm responds:

fl stuido 8 xxl

]|[ Pearl Seaquence ]|[ Pearl Seaquence

What?

the fuck. What is this supposed to resemble? I don't get it.

It is annoying and it still making me annoyed while listening.

Artifice and Inquisition Artifice and Inquisition

Stylish

I really like your usage of sounds and the transitions were special in some kind of way. However, I thought the resonance was way too high on some of the instruments. Don't take my word though, you probably know way more than me about sound engineering.

Not my kind of music, but very stylish nontheless.